Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
TNW 174: Facebook's Paradoxical AI - Amazon Vesta Home Robot, Verkada Surveillance Hack, Instagram Lite in India
Amazon Vesta home robot, Verkada surveillance hack, Instagram Lite in India.
- How big of a priority is Amazon's home robot, the Vesta? Eugene Kim from Business Insider has the inside scoop.
- Surveillance camera company Verkada was hacked giving unprecedented access to sensitive video feeds around the world.
- Amazon publishes its own books but bypasses Libraries for digital distribution and that hurts those who can't afford to buy books.
- Meaghan Tobin from Rest of World talks about the potential impact of the new Instagram Lite app in India.
- Karen Hao from MIT Technology Review wrote a months long investigation into the competing forces within Facebook fighting for social good and business growth.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-weekly.
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.