Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Loving wife found bloody, dead in Palm Springs home, NO LEADS??
The brother of a California woman found dead is putting up a $25,000 reward for information about Jennifer Dillon’s apparent murder. Neighbors began checking on Dillon at the request of her wife, after the IT specialist did not respond to call and texts. Her body was found in a bedroom. Responding detectives immediately suspected foul play, and a subsequent investigation led Palms Springs police to investigate Dillon’s death as a homicide. But over two months later, Dillon’s family and friends still have very little information about the circumstances of her suspicious death.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- Athena Kelly - Victim's wife
- Annette Baine - Victim's Neighbor
- Ashley Wilcott - Judge and trial attorney, anchor at Court TV, www.ashleywillcott.com
- Dr. Jeff Gardere - Board Certified Clinical Psychologist, Prof of Behavioral Medicine at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine www.drjeffgardere.com, Author: 'The Causes of Autism” @drjeffgardere
- Chris Byers - Former Police Chief Johns Creek Georgia, 25 years as Police Officer, now Private Investigator and Polygraph Examiner, www.chrisbyersinvestigationsandpolygraph.com
- Katherine Maloney - Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Erie County Medical Examiner's Office, www.nickelcityforensics.com
- Kristy Mazurek - Emmy Award-winning Investigative Reporter, President of Successful Strategies PR and Crisis Communications Firm
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.