Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Rigel Engine with Nikolai Wuttke
Rob and Jason are joined by Nikolai Wuttke. They first discuss a blog post series from Raymond Chen on coroutines and the upcoming pure virtual C++ conference. Then they talk to Nikolai Wuttke about Rigel Engine, a modern C++ reimplementation of Duke Nukem II.
- C++23: -> and :: to be replaced by . operator
- C++ coroutines: The mental model for coroutine promises
- Mutabah's Rust Compiler
- Pure Virtual C++ 2021 Conference
- PVS-Studio. Write #cppcast in the message field on the download page and get one month license
- Date Processing Attracts Bugs or 77 Defects in Qt 6
- COVID-19 Research and Uninitialized Variables
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.