Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
I thought I was done, buuuuuuuut.....
After a tough month in March, we are ready to talk about BABIES! We’re taking a walk down memory lane with a mom who recently had one in the strangest year on record. Sofia Kamal received a “subhanAllah surprise” when her then youngest was 10 years old and she’d been “done.”
Her journey to motherhood was fraught with tests including PCOS and a challenging career as a lawyer, but even the tail end of that was a lesson in patience and gratitude. Take a listen and share this episode with someone who might not be clicking her heels when she reads two blue lines for a much needed audio shoulder squeeze and a vote of confidence. “You got this!”
- Legal Islamaphobia: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/frances-anti-separatism-law-aims-to-legalize-islamophobia-experts/amp
- Check out Zaiba on a French Muslimah’s podcast: https://youtu.be/0U1FhmcLMJ0
- Attend Mommying While Muslim’s First Ever Virtual Iftaar on 4/18 to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: https://fb.me/e/5DUWoDsTJ
- Web: www.mommyingwhilemuslim.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB: Mommying While Muslim page and Mommyingwhilemuslim group
- IG: @mommyingwhilemuslimpodcast
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.