Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Itaewon Class #5
Roy Bowlcut's tale of pub management and revenge continues on episode 5 of Itaewon Class. As the DanBam crew make improvements to the pub and menu, we learn more about Puppy's past, Emily guns for a manager's role, and things pop off in the club (and Hat makes heart hands).
Episode 5 Synopsis: Before its reopening, DanBam gets a few upgrades. Yi-seo, Seung-kwon and Jang Geun-soo have a surprise encounter at a nightclub
The Asian American community is going through a time of collective grief following a year of rising racial tensions and fear, punctuated by last week’s tragic murders in Atlanta. To our listeners who are looking for ways to take more direct action, either to spread the word, protect our community, or support the victims, here are some resources for you:
- Support the AAPI Community Fund to uplift and protect Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- 3 Ways to support our community in Atlanta (courtesy of Asian Americans Advancing Justice – Atlanta):
- Sign on to AAJA-Atlanta’s collective community statement
- Donate to support the victims and their families and to support crisis intervention
- Offer to share crisis response resources to those in need
Follow us on twitter at @koreandramapod
Korean Drama Podcast is a part of the Potluck Podcast Collective
Produced by @marvinyueh
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.