Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Hawkeye Podcast Episode 11
Jon Miller and Marc Morehouse cover a lot of ground in this episode, including but not limited to:
- Iowa Athletics borrowing $50M from the University to pay the the bills
- Reaction to Phil Parker and Ken O’Keefe press conference comments
- Defensive line depth discussion
- Could this year’s back seven on defense be one of Parker’s best?
- Basketball transfer portal; Jon really, really wants Iowa to land Liam Robbins (and Filip Rebraca)
- Why Jon is still fired up about the athlete Name, Image and Likeness debate
- Could Tyler Goodson go pro after this year?
- Will Petras, Padilla and Hogan all be in Iowa spring practice next year? And more
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.