Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Are You Really an Entrepreneur? With Gino Wickman
As Leaders, we spend a lot of time wondering if we have the right person in the right seat. But how often do we question if we are the right person in the seat?
Entrepreneurs have a special challenge, in that, some of us don’t choose to be entrepreneurs, it is just who we are. But what if you are really an entrepreneur who is in a J O B… or not an entrepreneur at all but have been forced into that role due to life circumstances.
Today we discuss the core of what makes a business successful, the entrepreneur and how to recognize if you are the right person in the right seat.
An entrepreneur since the age of 21, Gino has had an obsession for learning what makes businesses and entrepreneurs thrive.
Gino set out to help entrepreneurs and leaders get what they want from their businesses. Based on his years of real-world experience, he created the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS), a practical method for helping companies achieve greatness.
His new mission, Entrepreneurial Leap, is to find all of the entrepreneurs-in-the-making, at any age, wherever they are—to help them realize their purpose and live the life they were born to live.
Today we discuss:
- How to discover if you are really an entrepreneur
- The steps to take to launch your entrepreneurial journey
Challenge today in people being in the wrong seat?
- Are Your eyes open
- Did you make the right decision to become an entrepreneur
- Forced entrepreneurs - won't be the next Elon Musk
- Hype around being an entrepreneur
- Not everyone can be
- Career choice for 4% of the world
Why is this important to the person?
- Clarity, certainty, peace of mind, self confidence
- Too often the person leading the company is just “running the business”
How do we discover your true entrepreneurial nature?
- Take the assessment
- Know when you on the entrepreneurial range
- Know whether you are or aren't
- Not is not a death sentence
- What you are built for
- The type of business is right for you
- Day in a life- heaven & hell
- Perfect business for you (my bizmatch)
- Showing guide post to avoid ½ the mistakes they are going to make and greatly increase the likelihood of success
- Stages of building the company
Key Takeaways -Value:
- 1,2,3 roadmap-
- Assessment - https://e-leap.com/assessment/4
- MyBiz match, vision clarifier
Entrepreneurial Leap: Do You Have What It Takes to Become an Entrepreneur? Available for purchase through all major retailers: Order on Amazon
This show is proudly sponsored by Criteria Crop: https://www.criteriacorp.com/
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.