Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
NWA Sat Night on TBS Recap Dec 2, 1989! Ric Flair promises a big surprise for next week's show?!?!?!?!
Please stay safe and healthy! If you can afford it and love what we do, please consider supporting our show by becoming a BTT Podcast Patreon Member! Also, purchase a BTT Podcast t-shirt or two from our Pro Wrestling Tees Store!
This week's Time Stamps for our NWA Saturday Night on TBS recap from December 2, 1989 review are as follows:
- Opening Shenanigans! New show on the Patreon feed! ( 0:01:08 )
- New Patreon member shoutouts! And become a Patreon member at https://www.patreon.com/BookingTheTerritory , ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE. SAVE 10% WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE YEAR! ( 0:04:35 )
- Modern Day Wrestling Rant. ( 0:05:28 )
- New 5-star review! Submit a review and we will shout you out on air. ( 0:09:25 )
- NWA Saturday Night on TBS Recap from December 2, 1989! ( 0:09:55 )
- Rolex and Rating Time! ( 1:25:03 )
- Sullivan as a commentator, Cornette as a heel commentator, and Roman Reigns criticism. ( 1:34:29 )
- Patreon Spotlight with Jeff Jewett. ( 1:39:51 )
Information regarding Harper's Video Shoutouts and we play Harper's first shoutout in case you're not on social media! 1. First things first, email Harper with the details of what you want in your video shoutout or who the shoutout is too. His email address is ChrisHarper16Wildkat@gmail.com. Also in that email tell him what your paypal address is. 2. Paypal him $20. Harper’s PayPal is, get your pen and paper out, firstname.lastname@example.org . 3. Harper will then send you the video to the email address that you emailed him from requesting your video shoutout. That’s it! Don’t email the show email address. Email Harper. If you missed any of those directions, hit rewind and listen again.
Official BTT Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BookingTheTerritory
BTT Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/281458405926389/
Pay Pal: https://www.paypal.me/BTTPod
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.