Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
1528: The Truth About the Afterburn Effect of Cardio, the Minimum Cardio Needed for a Healthy Heart & Lungs, the Benefits of Working Out Barefoot & More
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about the after-burn effect of EPOC, how much cardio is enough for a healthy heart and lungs, whether working out barefoot is a good idea, and what to do to hit caloric and macro when not hungry.
- Which Mind Pump host has had the most injuries? (3:22)
- A very happy Mind Pump Easter. (7:55)
- A conversation surrounding the impact of sugar on children, healthy snacks, and creating strategies. (11:58)
- Mind Pump Movie Reviews: Godzilla vs. Kong and Zack Snyder’s Justice League. (20:28)
- UFO breaks the speed barrier with no sonic boom, what does that mean? (28:16)
- Facebook in hot water. (35:57)
- Hackers tap into home security cameras and record sex tapes to sell online. (39:19)
- Local restaurant making use of their space. (41:00)
- Earned versus given success. (42:18)
- Mind Pump x Felix Gray branded glasses coming soon! (50:07)
- #Quah question #1 – What are your thoughts on the after-burn effects of exercise, aka EPOC? (52:47)
- #Quah question #2 - How much cardio is enough for a healthy heart, lungs, etc.? (58:04)
- #Quah question #3 – Is working out barefoot a good idea? Is there any preparation that needs to be done before doing so? (1:02:45)
- #Quah question #4 - What should I do to hit my caloric and macro intake when not hungry? (1:07:18)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- April Specials: MAPS Anabolic or Shredded Summer Bundle 50% off! **Promo code “APRILSPECIAL” at checkout**
- Addicted to … Food?
- Visit Magic Spoon for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- Godzilla vs. Kong | In Theaters and on HBO Max March 31
- Zack Snyder's Justice League
- To be declassified: UFO broke sound barrier with no sonic boom
- Charles Barkley calls out politicians for stoking racial tensions: 'They divide and conquer'
- Cola Wars | HISTORY
- Facebook says data from 530M users was obtained by scraping, not hack
- HACKERS ARE STEALING SEX VIDS FROM HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS AND SELLING THEM
- Jiu-Jitsu Officially Announced As An Event For The 2024 Olympics
- Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions ... - Netflix
- Do We Need $75,000 a Year to Be Happy?
- Mind Pump #1495 The Science Of Happiness With Arthur C. Brooks
- Visit Felix Gray for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- The Truth About Orangetheory’s Billion-Dollar Fitness Empire
- Effects of Cardio Training on the Body – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump #1387: Turning Your Body Into A Fat-Burning Machine
- Mind Pump #1517: The No Cardio Way To Train Your Body To Burn Fat
- Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen
- Mind Pump #1142: Nine Signs You Are Overtraining
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.