Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
Thu. 04/08 - Who Invented the High Five?
Where did the high five come from? Who came up with it? And why has it persisted for so long? Plus, what if we could turn the entire Earth into a telescope? One astronomer has drawn up the plans. And, how bad is blue light for you, really?
- Mint Mobile, Get a new wireless plan for just $15 a month mintmobile.com/kottke
- From the archives: The wild, mysterious history of sports' most enduring gesture -- the high five (ESPN)
- The Gay History of the High Five (The Advocate)
- Who invented the high five? (Getting Better, Together)
- An astronomer has come up with a way to use the entire Earth as a telescope: The Terrascope (Syfy)
- What Happens to Your Eyes When You Stare at Screens All Day (LifeHacker)
- Prince’s ‘Welcome 2 America,’ an Unreleased Album, Is Due Out in July (NY Times)
- Jackson Bird on Twitter
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.