404: You've Got Mail
It's episode III, Return of the Email. Everyone says never host your own email, so we're doin it.
We just have one last job to complete.
Special Guest: Daniel Fore.
- Linode Cloud Hosting: A special offer for all Linux Unplugged Podcast listeners and new Linode customers, visit linode.com/unplugged, and receive $100 towards your new account.
- MailRoute: Try out MailRoute today and get 10% off the lifetime of your account and start with a 30-day free trial, no credit card required.
- A Cloud Guru: By the end of this course, you will feel comfortable working with a large variety of networking tools and configurations to manage complex Linux networking implementations.
- elementary OS 6 Beta Available Today — Developers and testers, it’s the day you’ve been waiting for: elementary OS 6 Beta is available now!
- elementary Builds
- Get Involved with elementary OS — Everything that we make is 100% open source and developed collaboratively by people from all over the world. Even if you're not a programmer, you can get involved and make a difference.
- Audacity & MuseScore Announcement! — Audacity has just joined Muse Group, a collection of brands that includes another popular open source music app called MuseScore.
- (Video) I’m now in charge of Audacity. Seriously.
- Jupiter Broadcasting Garage Sale
- RainLoop docker-compose YAML
- roundcubemail-docker — Resources to build Docker images for Roundcube Webmail
- Documentation / Configuration / RainLoop Webmail
- (Video) PipeWire: The New Multimedia Service, Now Ready for Automotive
- (Video) LUP 272 OG PipeWire Interview Oct 23, 2018 — The lead developer of PipeWire Wim Taymans joins us to discuss Linux’s multimedia past, and its exciting future.
- Pick: Rentry.co — Rentry.co is a markdown pastebin service with preview, custom urls and editing. Fast, simple and free.
- Pick: procs — A modern replacement for ps written in Rust
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.