Tue. 05/04 - The Closest to a Real Lightsaber We'll Probably Get
The physics of jumping to hyperspace, Disney teases their retractable lightsaber, and more Star Wars Day updates. Plus, in real space news: China launched the first module of the Chinese Space Station into orbit last week.
- Our Opinions Are Correct, Subscribe on Apple Podcasts ouropinionsarecorrect.com
- Mint Mobile, Get a new wireless plan for just $15 a month mintmobile.com/kottke
- When You Jump to Hyperspace, Make Sure You Wear a Seatbelt (Wired)
- China Launches First Module of New Space Station Into Orbit (Smithsonian Magazine)
- China launches core module of new space station to orbit (Space.com)
- China Is Set to Launch First Module of Massive Space Station (Scientific American)
- Disney reveals its ‘real’ lightsaber, and it looks extremely cool (The Verge)
- Star Wars Hotel: It's Not a Hotel At All, It's a 2 Day Cruise (io9)
- How Disney’s ‘real’ lightsaber patent actually works (The Verge)
- "Ben" (Blue Milk Run, Bandcamp)
- Baby Yoda Day in the Life (Preeti Chhibber, Twitter)
- ‘I’m bursting with fiction’: Alan Moore announces five-volume fantasy epic (The Guardian)
- Jackson Bird on Twitter
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.