Sign up to follow your favorite podcasts and listen to episodes!
BTC024: Plan B & Adam Back on Bitcoin Contango & Derivatives (Bitcoin Podcast)
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Adam and Plan B's opinions on the current market conditions
- What Adam and Plan B believe is causing the massive contango trade
- What Adam and Plan B think the implications of the contango trade could mean for Bitcoin moving forward
- Where they think we are currently at in the market cycle
- Thoughts on Bitcoin Fungibility
- Bitcoin Hashrate drop
- Lightning adoption
- Why do you think Satoshi picked every 4 years for a halving cycle
BOOKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Plan B's Bitcoin articles
- Adam Back's Bitcoin company Blockstream
- Whether you’re a small office sending out invoices, an online seller shipping out orders, or even a giant warehouse sending thousands of packages a day, handle it all with ease with Stamps.com. Use the promo code WSB
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more.
- Take your business to the next level by hiring the right people with ZipRecruiter
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today
- Have everything you need to grow online with Squarespace. Use code WSB to save 10% off your first website or domain purchase
- Find opportunities to help diversify your portfolio with investments in alternative asset classes with minimums starting at $1,000 with Yieldstreet
- Check out Kraken's industry-leading staking service, where you can put your crypto to work for you and earn up to 20% in additional rewards annually
- Follow other investors, discover companies to believe in, invest with any amount of money with Public.com. You’ll even get a free slice of stock when you join
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.