Favorite Snacks, Chores That Give Us A Rush, and The Brighter Side of Quarantine.
Today’s episode is a real grab bag! We start out with a topic close to Grace’s heart: snacks. We compare our snacking habits, our favorite snacks, and more. We also touch on our favorite chores (and our least favorites too!). You have probably never met two people who feel so strongly about doing laundry. And as we get closer to the end of quarantine and life going back to (almost?) normal, we also reflect on some bright sides of quarantine and what we are looking forward to now that we’ll both be fully vaccinated.
Join us in the Facebook group to chat about all things snacks and more!
What We’re Reading:
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid (out 5/25)
- Most Likely by Sarah Watson
- The Final Revival of Opal & Nev by Dawnie Walton
May Book (comes out May 4th):
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Night: Go to discovernight.com and get 20% off with code BOPNIGHT at checkout.
- Prose: Go to prose.com/BOP for your free in-depth hair quiz and 15% off your order.
Join our Facebook group for amazing book recs & more!
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.