63 - Leaked 1:1 Coaching Session: Starting a Group Coaching Offer & Scale Intimacy with Yehudis Smith
You’ve let it be known that you love listening in on coaching sessions, so buckle in, because here we go again! In this episode, Yehudis Smith, a conscious parenting coach, learns how to scale her coaching by turning her one-on-one sessions into group sessions.
Listen in to hear the warning signs of why you may get stuck when trying to scale and why you should focus on a small, but loyal audience, instead of a large audience. The biggest takeaway from this coaching session is how to build your ideal client avatar and then attract it. So, if you’re wanting to transition from one-on-one coaching, to a scalable program, get those headphones in, get your notepad ready and get ready to get that payday, baby!
GAIN ACCESS to the full show notes for this episode and access to more business tips from Rayray here: https://paydaywithrayray.com/episodes/63
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How you can create your ideal client avatar (and why you should).
- How you can scale by creating a group program and overcoming the fear of losing the one-on-one connection.
- How you can improve your sales game.
- Why mindset is so important for coaches to master.
- The strategy behind building a smaller and loyal audience than trying to reach everyone.
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.