Catastrophic Thinking, Managing Stress, Dealing With In-Laws, Finding Your Style
We love creating this show AND want to make it more sustainable for our lives going forward. We brainstormed ways that this would best work for Gal Pals. We wanted to offer you the opportunity to directly support the creation of the show that respects both of us and you as the listener of this podcast.
To directly support the show you can venmo: @EngridLatina
We are so grateful to everyone that has donated to support the show, thank you!
In this week’s episode we’re answering YOUR questions. As per usual this convo ranges from serious to silly. From dealing with in-laws, to catastrophic thinking, to finding your style. Thank you to all of our listeners who sent us such thoughtful questions over on Instagram @galpalspodcast.
QUESTIONS WE ANSWER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How do you stop caring about what people think all of the time?!
- What tools do you use to manage stress in your career and life
- I love your friendship! What are your favorite things about each other?
- Engrid - have you ever done a training session with Georgie?
- How many jobs and how much time did you spend before you found your current careers?
- Tips on creating a friendship with your sister in law? & Getting along with in-laws and boundaries
- Do you struggle with catastrophizing? I’m having a hard time knowing if the voice in my head is catastrophizing/self-sabotaging or if it’s my intuition giving me a sign.
- How did you figure out your style?
- How to help friendships survive when one moves away / Maintaining long distance friendships
- If you could listen to any song for the first time again, what would it be?
ADDITIONAL EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY:
CONNECT WITH US
Join: Gal Pal Corral
Disclaimer: the content and artwork of this podcast are the property of its owner and are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Audiotrails.